We’re back with more updates on the site! It doesn’t seem like a lot, and that’s because we take a while to translate information. We have been focusing on putting together the Character and the Articles and Interviews sections most of February and hope to have a lot more up soon!
- Added the Spanish voice actors to the Spanish Language section.
- Added a few Korean voice actors to the Korean Language section.
- Added the Coloring Books page to the Stationary section. This section will have information and the covers of the books. We are not providing the actual pages. Sorry!
- Added missing voice actress for Unico and Chao profiles. Ai Furihata provided the voice for Unico, and Yurika Suda provided the voice for Chao in the mobile game Eshigami no Kizuna (絵師神の絆) in 2020.
- Added Grandma, the Gods, and Night Wind to the Character section under Anime. This finishes up the first film. We’ve been working on the Character section a lot this month and hope to have more characters up soon! A lot of profiles are prepped, but need more information or images.
- Added the Articles and Interviews section as a placeholder. Will upload the translated interviews soon!
- Added covers of April 1980, April 1983, and January 1984 to the Shougaku Ichinensei Magazine section. Only missing one cover now and it may be the rarest issue. Ah!
- Updated the appearance of the site. We’re hoping this theme is easier to maneuver on both desktop and mobile devices. Will create a new header soon!
- Updated the About section to include information and links about Osamu Tezuka.
- Minor edits throughout the site. Grammar, punctuation, translations, etc.
- We have disabled the Text to Speech plugin for now because it was crashing the website.
That’s about it for updates. If there is anything you’d like us to research or look into, please contact us! Right now we’re just grinding through certain areas, but always love a detour! Thank you for visiting our site and checking out the updates! To stay up to date on any news or updates, please check back often or follow our Facebook page! We try to update often.