This is the first time Iwashizu Shrine and Osamu Tezuka World are collaborating with items for sale. Iwashizu Shrine is in Takarazuka City in Hyogo Prefecture, where Osamu Tezuka spent his childhood until the age of 24.
Several Tezuka characters will be available on goshuincho (an honorable stamp/seal book) which you take to different shrines and temples to have stamped. The special collaboration goshuincho features Atom modeled after an illustration Tezuka drew in 1961 with Uran, Leo, and Phoenix. This book will be available for purchase at 3,850 yen (tax included).
Unico, Chao, Akuma-kun, Leo, Black Jack, and many other characters featured on seasonal goshuincho will be available for purchase at 800 yen. Below are examples of two seal books you may purchase during different distribution periods.
- From December 1, 2022 to February 2, 2023
- From March 1, 2023 to May 31, 2023
- From June 1, 2023 to August 31, 2023
- From September 1, 2023 to November 31, 2023
A Black Jack ema (small wooden plaques you write prayers or wishes on) will also be sold for 1,000 yen.
- 【新商品】兵庫県宝塚市 伊和志津神社 × 手塚治虫ワールド｜虫ん坊｜手塚治虫 TEZUKA OSAMU OFFICIAL
- 宝塚随一の古社 伊和志津神社 – 宝塚にある伊和志津神社 (iwashidu-jinja.jp)
- 伊和志津神社 (@iwashidujinja) • Instagram photos and videos
- A Beginner's Guide to Goshuincho: How To Get One and How to Use It | Guides & Insights (tokyoweekender.com)